Holiday Virtual Silent Auction
November 26 - December 9, 2021
Tipton- Rosemark Academy is holding our 2nd Annual Virtual Holiday Silent Auction! We know this year has looked different for everyone, so we will be promoting local businesses while also raising money for our school. The auction will kick off on November 26th and run virtually for two weeks.
We are accepting donations! Click here to donate towards our silent auction bit.ly/3hVOKn7
Or click here to download a printable donation form.
With a donation of an item or package valued at $25 or more, we will also promote your business on social media in our event page. Your name will also be listed on our website as an event donor during the event.
All funds raised will support our Annual Fund, which helps bridge the gap between tuition dollars and the operational costs of our school. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank You to our Auction Donors
- Allstate Insurance Agent: Collin Pinner
- Dr. Andy Graham, Head of School
- Bayou Belle Boutique
- CAbi Clothing - Carol Swift
- Covington Mayor Justin Hanson
- David Perry Photography
- District Attorney General, Mark Davidson
- Lalania Vaughn - Voice Coach
- Merle Norman Studio & Unique Gifts - Atoka
- Munford Animal Hospital, LLC
- Oh Grate!
- PB & Jams Custom Cookies
- Sports at TRA
- Tipton-Rosemark Academy
- TRA Rebel Store
- TRA Teachers - Angel Jones, Lynn Park, Scott Powell, Jen Ford, Hannah Maddox, Allison Phelps, Janice Smit