The TRA Annual Fund provides financial support for essential programs, projects or needs that are not covered by tuition dollars. For example, in past years the Annual Fund has updated science labs, upgraded classrooms, purchased technology upgrades, supported the campaign for the updated playground and purchased additional technology curriculum.
Last year, donations to the Annual Fund helped support the following projects:
- Directional Signage
- Travel Expenses for THREE Sate Tournament Teams
- Additional Resources for Cleaning and Maintaining the Facilities During Covid-19
- Maintenance and Repair of the Main Sidewalks
- New Costumes and Sound Equipment for the Performing Arts
Text "TRA" to 45888 or click below
- What is the TRA Annual Fund?
- Can I designate my gift to something specific on campus?
- Why is annual giving so important?
- When is TRA's fiscal year?
- Why is participation so important?
- What if I can only give a small amount?
- What are matching gifts and how can I make sure my gift is matched?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- I would be able to give more if I could spread my payments over several months. Is there a payment plan?
- What is the goal for the 2021-22 Annual Fund?
- What is The 1965 Society?
Every Gift Matters!
Investments to the Annual Fund provide a crucial bridge between tuition revenue and the actual cost of running the school, offering relief to the operating budget and directly affecting students, faculty and numerous programs across the campus.
Restricted gifts to a particular department, project or activity are also greatly appreciated and allow you the opportunity to designate your donation.
Your gift to the Annual Fund is an investment in your child's future and the future of our school. Participation, at any level, is vital to the success of the Annual Fund. Full support from the TRA family speaks volumes to prospective families and donors. It says we wholeheartedly support the school's mission. Your donation of any amount is greatly appreciated.
The TRA Annual Fund is important to the growth of our school. If you would like to give in any way, we would greatly appreciate your support.
Please contact Brette Pinner in the Advancement Office at 901-829-6533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.