We have partnered with MMI Dining Services to ensure that our students are receiving great tasting food that is great for them. Our goal is to keep nutrition a priority, while providing high-quality food that our students will love. Our meals are prepared fresh daily by the dedicated staff in the Cafe. Every other Wednesday we serve our students Chick-Fil-A and every other Friday they enjoy pizza delivered by a local pizza restaurant.
A Message from the TRA Cafe
As we welcome back students to the new school year, some TRA Café procedures will look a little different.
Students will use pin pads as in past years at the register. Each register will have hand sanitizer at the pin pad and students will be able to sanitize prior to entering their number. We will be continuing a cashless system this year. If you do send cash with your student to pay for their meal, any overage will be added to the student’s mypaymentsplus.com account. Log on to the school website, click on the top right drop down page, campus life, TRA Café. Then click on the link for My Payments Plus to register and add funds or monitor your child’s account. You will need your child’s café student ID. Your child's teacher can supply that number to you or you can call the café and someone will return your call within 24 hours.
We will be returning to a full menu this year, including a salad bar, while ensuring social distance guidelines and a safe and expedited cafe experience. The café will have a Classic line and Passport line on our left and right steam tables, serving a variety of options while still allowing two lines to go through the café and checkout faster. We are committed to giving as many options and as much variety as possible while keeping your children safe. Any self-serve areas will be required to use single-use poly gloves while at that station.
We will continue with PK2-PK5 online lunch ordering this year. PK2-PK4 will have their meals delivered to the lower school building. PK5 will pick up their meal in the café (the teacher will guide this process) and eat in the MPR. On the school website, there will be a link to the monthly menus and daily, grade specific, lunch order forms. You can pick selections for each day and submit them to ensure your child receives a lunch. Simply complete the form and click on the submit button. Make sure the appropriate funds are available on your child’s account, or send a check/cash to school for payment. Keep in mind, if you send more than the amount, the overage will be made as a credit to the student's account. Please see the commitment statement below and as always, if you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we will address any needs you may have. Thank you, and we are looking forward to serving your children in the Cafe this year!
MMI Dining Services Commitment to You & Covid-19 Awareness
- All team members will wear an, apron, and nitrile gloves during the preparation and service of meals.
- All meal service activities and seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- We will provide directional signage and management to support safe and expeditious traffic flow.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all students, faculty, staff, and guests throughout the cafeteria.
- Meal service utensils, and condiments will be single-use.
- We will be adopting a no change policy for those who pay with cash. This policy means that anyone who pays with cash, the remaining change will be added to the student’s account. This policy will help with preventing the spread of germs and speed up the flow of traffic.
You may now register with MealpayPlus to manage your student(s) lunch card. Click on the MealpayPlus link below and follow these simple instructions to register your account online.
MyPaymentsPlus Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account. The District is Tipton Rosemark Academy.
Add your student(s) using their TRA Cafe Student ID (this is different from their Powerschool ID)
Continue adding personal information. Please be sure to include the e-mail address where you would like notifications from MealpayPlus regarding your account.
Use MealpayPlus to:
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card or check.
- Check account balances online or via phone.
- Auto-pay your account when it reaches a low balance.
- Receive notifications when your account balance is low.
- View your account balance 24/7.
- Monitor student purchases.