Before & After Care
Our school day begins at 7:50am. Elementary students are able to enter the building at 7:15am. Before Care is available at no cost.
As a service to our busy parents, we offer After Care and Summer Care for our elementary school students through our Tipton-Rosemark Extended Care (TREC) Program.
After Care is available every regular school day from 3:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted (excludes 1/2 days.) Students will receive excellent supervision, enjoy a snack, quiet homework time, guided activities and outdoor play if weather permits.
Registration for 2023-24 After Care coming soon!
2022-23 After Care Fee Schedule
- Annual Registration Fee
- Full Time: 4-5 Days
- Full Time: 4-5 Days with early pickup (by 4pm daily)
- Part Time: 1-3 Days
- Part Time: 1-3 Days with early pickup (by 4pm daily)
- Late Pick Up Policy
- Drop In Fee
- Breaks & Holidays
Annual Registration Fee
Full Time: 4-5 Days
Full Time: 4-5 Days with early pickup (by 4pm daily)
Part Time: 1-3 Days
Part Time: 1-3 Days with early pickup (by 4pm daily)
Late Pick Up Policy
Drop In Fee
Breaks & Holidays
TREC's Summer Care Program for 3K through 5th grades will begin on Tuesday, May 30, 2023 and is available through Friday, August 4, 2023. Hours are 7:00am - 5:30pm. Summer Care is closed the week of July 5-9. We are offering a 4-5 day option or a 1-3 day option and you will be billed through FACTS on the 15th & 30th of June and July.
Our summer will consist of daily activities, themed weeks, field trips (ages 4 and up), arts & crafts, outdoor play and games!
One time fee of $50 per child. This is NONREFUNDABLE.
Summer Care Fee Schedule
Things to know:
- When registering please put the grade your student is currently in and NOT the grade they are entering for the 2023-24 school year.
- Summer Rebel Care is only offered to students enrolled at TRA for the 2023-24 school year.
- New and incoming PreK 2 students are not eligible for the summer program.
- Any special lunches, field trips and some activities will require additional payment in order for your child to participate.
- PreK 4 - 5th grade will go on summer field trips. Younger students are not able to participate in field trips. These children will remain on campus and participate in fun activities and have their daily nap.
Questions? Contact Amber Adler firstname.lastname@example.org
All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace.