Before & After Care
Our school day begins at 7:50am. Elementary students are able to enter the building at 7:15am. Before Care is available at no cost.
As a service to our busy parents, we offer After Care and Summer Care for our elementary school students through our Tipton-Rosemark Extended Care (TREC) Program.
After Care is available every regular school day from 3:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted (excludes 1/2 days.) Students will receive excellent supervision, enjoy a snack, quiet homework time, guided activities and outdoor play if weather permits.
Registration for the 2023-24 school year is closed. Contact Amber Adler firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
TREC's Summer Care Program for 3K through 5th grades will begin on Tuesday, May 30, 2023 and is available through Friday, August 4, 2023. Hours are 7:00am - 5:30pm. Summer Care is closed the week of July 5-9. We are offering a 4-5 day option or a 1-3 day option and you will be billed through FACTS on the 15th & 30th of June and July.
Our summer will consist of daily activities, themed weeks, field trips (ages 4 and up), arts & crafts, outdoor play and games!
One time fee of $50 per child. This is NONREFUNDABLE.
Things to know:
- When registering please put the grade your student is currently in and NOT the grade they are entering for the 2023-24 school year.
- Summer Rebel Care is only offered to students enrolled at TRA for the 2023-24 school year.
- New and incoming PreK 2 students are not eligible for the summer program.
- Any special lunches, field trips and some activities will require additional payment in order for your child to participate.
- PreK 4 - 5th grade will go on summer field trips. Younger students are not able to participate in field trips. These children will remain on campus and participate in fun activities and have their daily nap.
Questions? Contact Amber Adler email@example.com
All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace.