Before & After Care
Our school day begins at 7:50am. Elementary students are able to enter the building at 7:15am. Before Care is available at no cost.
As a service to our busy parents, we offer After Care and Summer Care for our elementary school students through our Tipton-Rosemark Extended Care (TREC) Program.
After Care is available every regular school day from 3:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted (excludes 1/2 days.) Students will receive excellent supervision, enjoy a snack, quiet homework time, guided activities and outdoor play if weather permits.
TREC's Summer Care Program will begin on May 23, 2022 and is available every weekday throughout the summer, unless otherwise noted. Hours are 7:00am - 5:30pm. Summer Care is closed Memorial Day, May 30 and the week of July 4-8. We are offering a 4-5 day option or a 1-3 day option and you will be billed through FACTS on the 15th & 30th of June and July.
Our summer will consist of fun crafts, field trips, games and tasty foods!
One time fee of $35 per child. This is NONREFUNDABLE.
Things to know:
- When registering please put the grade your student is currently in and NOT the grade they are entering for the 2022-23 school year.
- Summer Rebel Care is only offered to students enrolled at TRA for the 2022-23 school year.
- New and incoming PreK 2 students are not eligible for the summer program.
- Any special lunches, field trips and some activities will require additional payment in order for your child to participate.
- PreK 4 - 6th grade will go on summer field trips. Younger students are not able to participate in field trips. These children will remain on campus and participate in fun activities and have their daily nap.
Questions? Contact Amber Adler firstname.lastname@example.org
All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace.