- Request a tour and/or enrollment packet from Suzanne Davidson in the Advancement Office. Call (901) 829-6536 or e-mail email@example.com
- Application and $75 fee is received by the Advancement Office.
- Teacher and Guidance Counselor Recommendations are received in Advancement Office along with previous report cards and latest test results and required health records and certificates as outlined in packet.
- Testing dates are appointed through the Advancement Office. *High School students enrolling after their freshmen year must present transcripts and speak with the high school principal and guidance counselor before testing. This is to ensure our ability to accommodate their course schedule with the required credits.
- If the entrance test score is acceptable, and an opening in the particular grade is available, an interview with the Advancement Director and the appropriate building principal will be scheduled.
- A possible interview with the Head of Schools or a Board member may be required.
- Each student meeting established guidelines will be notified of acceptance for admission. Parents/guardians of any student rejected for admission will receive oral or written notification.
- Once the student has been accepted, you may apply for tuition assistance. Tuition assistance begins in Kindergarten (5K).
- Finalize enrollment by signing a TRA Family Contract, record release allowing the school to obtain the student's permanent records (grades 1-12), and a tuition payment form.
Call Suzanne Davidson at 901-829-6536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personalized tour.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.