- Admissions Process
- Request a tour and/or enrollment packet from Suzanne Davidson in the Advancement Office. Call (901) 829-4221 Ext. 1204 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application and $75 fee is received by the Advancement Office. The application is either downloaded from our website or received in our enrollment packet.
- Teacher and Guidance Counselor Recommendations are received in Advancement Office along with previous report cards and latest test results. Also submit required health records and certificates as outlined in packet.
- Testing dates are appointed through the Advancement Office. *High School students enrolling after their freshmen year must present transcripts and speak with the high school principal and guidance counselor before testing. This is to ensure our ability to accommodate their course schedule with the required credits.
- If the entrance test score is acceptable, and an opening in the particular grade is available, an interview with the Advancement Director and the appropriate building principal will be scheduled.
- A possible interview with the Head of Schools or a Board member may be required.
- Each student meeting established guidelines will be notified of acceptance for admission. Parents/guardians of any student rejected for admission will receive oral or written notification.
- Finalize enrollment by signing a TRA Family Contract, record release allowing the school to obtain the studentâ€™s permanent records (grades 1-12), and a tuition payment form.