Beliefs & Mission Statement
- We believe each student is a unique individual of value.
- We believe Biblical knowledge, spiritual growth, and good moral citizenship equip students with the life skills necessary for making wise decisions and positive contributions to society.
- We believe each student has the right to learn in a safe, nurturing environment.
- We believe students, parents, and educators share the responsibility in providing within the framework of a Christian environment the most effective education for each student.
- We believe a student's self-concept is encouraged by positive relationships and mutual respect among the student body and between students and staff.
- We believe a college preparatory curriculum adequately prepares students for higher education, as well as enhances life choices and opportunities.
- We believe students' learning increases when they are actively engaged in a challenging and supportive learning environment.
- We believe that extracurricular activities aid students in developing strong character, permanent values and judgments, and the ability to organize.
Tipton-Rosemark Academy is dedicated to providing college preparatory curriculum in a Christian environment and to maintaining high levels of scholastic and extracurricular standards. It is our desire to develop the talents and abilities of our students so that they may be productive, spiritually strong citizens in their communities and nation.