Tipton-Rosemark Academy is a college-preparatory school grounded in both Christ and family and dedicated to guiding our students toward their full potential.
Here at Tipton-Rosemark Academy, we believe:
- Each student is a unique individual of value.
- Biblical knowledge, spiritual growth, and good moral citizenship equip students with the life skills necessary for making wise decisions and positive contributions to society.
- Students, parents, and educators share responsibility for providing an effective, Christ-centered education for each student.
- A solid foundation for successful higher education and wise life choices includes positive faculty-student relationships, a challenging college-preparatory curriculum, and a safe, supportive learning environment.
- Extracurricular activities aid students in developing strong character, new talents, and social and leadership skills.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible is God's inspired Word. It is without error and is the Christian's guidebook for life.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Each immeasurably empowers our Christian life.
- We believe people without Christ are lost. The only hope we have for salvation is faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives within every Christian. We believe the Holy Spirit gives power for living.
- We believe God has commanded us to tell everyone we can about the Lord and his salvation.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death, burial, and resurrection, and His personal return in power and glory.
- Tipton-Rosemark Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.